lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Project Introduction

Hi! My name is Geno Eguiguren. I'm a thirteen year old girl who lives in Quito, Ecuador. I study at Colegio Menor SFQ. I live with my parents and my brother. My favorite things to do are play soccer, ride horse and spend time with my friends. My best friends are Maria Jose, Valentina, Martina, Juliana and Claudia. They are really cool friends.

My goal is to make people know about cell organelles. I am a scientist who studies plants, animals, and their structures. The National Geographic Magazine hired me to make an investigation about cells to publish it in the June edition. I will also publish my investigation in this blog. My audience will be the readers of this magazine, the scientists I will show my work to, and the blog readers.

My work will be exposed in different ways. In Microsoft Excel I will make a chart of the cell organelles and its functions. In Macromedia Freehand I will make a drawing of a cell, and through this blog, I will write entrees to make my readers know more about my topic. I will also link you to interesting Web Pages, images and games.

I hope you enjoy my work.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to express them.
Sincerely,
Geno

1 comentario: